Unable to pass exercise tracker. please help

Tell us what’s happening:
I do not understand what is wrong with my code. doing validation against the example code link on the page. everything looks exactly the same. But I am failing the following 2 test. BUT MY CODE WORKS!

I can add an exercise to any user by posting form data userId(_id), description, duration, and optionally date to /api/exercise/add. If no date supplied it will use current date. App will return the user object with the exercise fields added.

I can retrieve a full exercise log of any user by getting /api/exercise/log with a parameter of userId(_id). App will return the user object with added array log and count (total exercise count).

what am i doing wrong. Someone please advice

Your code so far

https://fcc-exercis3-trac.glitch.me

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_4) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/83.0.4103.61 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Exercise Tracker

Link to the challenge:

Hello~!

My theory is that you are not passing the tests because they look for the exercise object to have a date string formatted so:

Yours are formatted so:

I made the edit you suggested and I am able to pass one of the 2 test.
I still can’t pass the user add test.

I can add an exercise to any user by posting form data userId(_id), description, duration, and optionally date to /api/exercise/add. If no date supplied it will use current date. App will return the user object with the exercise fields added.

Any thoughts?

these output are the same from what I can tell.
this is my output
Screen Shot 2020-06-03 at 9.04.14 PM

and this is FCC output
Screen Shot 2020-06-03 at 9.04.07 PM

to resolve this. the Add user section is looking for _id:{user ID from Mongo}

Screen Shot 2020-06-08 at 5.49.17 PM