Unable to pass Technical Documentation Page

I’ve been stuck for half a day trying to figure out why I can’t pass one thing in my technical documentation page. See below the error.
" #Layout

• 1. On regular sized devices (laptops, desktops), the element with id=“navbar” should be shown on the left half of the screen. It should always be visible to the user and should remain stationary. You may need to enlarge the viewport or zoom out to ensure the navbar doesn’t scroll with the page content."

I tried every possible solution I could think of. I googled and watch Youtube but nothing solves my problem. Anyone can help me figure this out?

I tried to put #navbar {position:fixed}; based on what I read here but it didn’t solve mine. Hopefully, someone can help me out please.

Hello~!

Do you have a link to your CodePen so we can help debug this error? :slight_smile:

Oh shucks. I missed to include it. Here it is.

Thanks @nhcarrigan .

It looks like you solved the error? I am showing you pass all tests. :slight_smile:

I didn’t do anything. It might be my browser memory because i’ve been stuck on this one for almost half a day and edited it so many times. Then I left it and asked for help here and slept. Then I woke up and read your message.
Thanks @nhcarrigan. Well in fact, I tried to run it again but it still the same in Edge browser but Google browser it passed.