Unable to reset individual lesson

Hi, I am currently working through the JavaScript Algorithms and Data Structures (Beta) course curriculum. I have 2 incomplete lessons that I exited out of, with the intention to complete them later.

However, when I click on the lessons the “Step” block does not appear, nor do the instructions or buttons to check/reset the lesson. Only the code is displayed.

Refreshing the page has not fixed the issue. Signing out, then signing in to my account again also has not resolved the issue.

I was wondering if there is an alternative way to reset my 2 remaining lessons, or whether I should say goodbye to the 98% progress on the project and reset all my progress from the settings menu?

For further context, I was working through the ‘Learn Recursion by Building a Decimal to Binary Converter’ project, so a full reset of my progress would be a major setback, terms of the amount of work I’d be losing.

1 Like

use the reset button in the lesson, or also ask for help with the lesson

If you have a question about a specific challenge as it relates to your written code for that challenge and need some help, click the Ask for Help button located on the challenge (it looks like a question mark). This button only appears if you have tried to submit an answer at least three times.

The Ask for Help button will create a new topic with all code you have written and include a link to the challenge also. You will still be able to ask any questions in the post before submitting it to the forum.

Thank you.

Welcome there,

It sounds like you are experiencing the same issue as: No submit button

As mentioned, try clearing your browser cache and cookies. Or, using a different browser to access those pages.

Hope this helps

Thanks for directing me to a similar issue, I didn’t see the post you linked when I initially searched through the forum.

I’ve accessed the lessons from a different browser, and the issue is indeed fixed. The help is much appreciated, thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.