Uncaught Syntax error

Tell us what’s happening:
Describe your issue in detail here.

After coding when i touch the run-test betton it kept showing uncaught syntax error:unexpected token…
Your code so far

<h1>Hello</h1>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 6.0; TECNO-C9 Build/MRA58K) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/55.0.2883.91 Mobile Safari/537.36

Challenge: Say Hello to HTML Elements

Link to the challenge:

Hello~!

If you are using a mobile device, the default keyboard does not always play well with the freeCodeCamp editor. I recommend you read the article on using a mobile device to view some tips - most importantly, check out the coding keyboards listed as they interface with the editor well.

Tell us what’s happening:
Describe your issue in detail here.

When i run the run test betton it kept showing uncaught syntax error:unexpected token
Your code so far

<h1>Hello world</h1>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 6.0; TECNO-C9 Build/MRA58K) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/55.0.2883.91 Mobile Safari/537.36

Challenge: Say Hello to HTML Elements

Link to the challenge:

Please stop creating duplicate posts.

Have you read the suggested article regarding using a mobile device?

I think it might be browser incompatibility. It looks like you are using a very old browser. I would suggest you use whatever browser you are able to update the most and make sure it is updated as much as possible.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.