Uncommenting my code

**Tell us what’s happening: I’ve done everything that I can think of to uncomment my code but it doesn’t;t work. I went to the video, I used the hint but still can’t figure it out. I feel like a fool **
Describe your issue in detail here.

**Your code so far**

<!-- Hello World--> 
<!--
<h1>Hello World</h1>  
<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>
<!--CatPhotoApp-->
<!--Hello World--> <!-- --> 
<!--CatPhotoApp-->
<!--Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere stretching attack your ankels chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff--> 
<h1><!--Hello World</h1>--> <Kitty ipsum dolor</p> 
<h1><!--Hello World<h1>-->
 <!--Uncomment yourh1,h2,and p elements<!--> 
 <!--Hello World-->

**Your browser information:**

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/99.0.4844.51 Safari/537.36 Edg/99.0.1150.30

Challenge: Uncomment HTML

Link to the challenge:

Your code still has a lot of <!-- and -->. That means it still contains comments. “Commented” code is in between <!-- and -->. Uncommented code does not come after a <!-- and is not followed by a -->.

It looks like you repeated a lot of the elements as you were trying to work through this challenge. I recommend resetting the challenge and starting fresh.

Uncommenting is the Removal of a comment.

This is an example of Commented Html:

<!--<h1>Hello World</h1> -->
or
<!-- <header > -->

This is an example of Uncommented Html:

<h1>Hello World</h1>
or
<header>

Thanks, ALLESS. My problem now is moving on from the “cat with a bowtie on” the pics in the window but when I hit the checked lesson tab it claims I did something wrong . Thanks.

If you have a question about a specific challenge as it relates to your written code for that challenge, just click the Ask for Help button located on the challenge. It will create a new topic with all code you have written and include a link to the challenge also. You will still be able to ask any questions in the post before submitting it to the forum.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.