Describe your issue in detail here.
I have done this but it is not working, please help me

Your code so far

Hello there @favourdylismundi .
The three variables:

var a;
var b;
var c;

were defined but were not initialized (i.e. these variables have no values assigned to them at the moment they are declared) which will make them undefined since they have no value assigned.

The challenge here requires you to assign a value to each of these variables like so:
Mod Edit: SOLUTION REDACTED
Now they all have values assigned and will no longer be undefined and you can now use those values anywhere in your code.

I hope this helped. Happy coding👍!

1 Like

It is great that you solved the challenge, but instead of posting your full working solution, it is best to stay focused on answering the original poster’s question(s) and help guide them with hints and suggestions to solve their own issues with the challenge.

We are trying to cut back on the number of spoiler solutions found on the forum and instead focus on helping other campers with their questions and definitely not posting full working solutions.

My bad. I try not to include the full answers but sometimes I have a trouble seeing people struggle with things but just as you said I’ll put others into consideration and refrain from doing this.
Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.