Unreadable code

Tell us what’s happening:
Describe your issue in detail here.

can someone teach me,why this code can't. there is an unreadable code. mean is it from there??exactly the code when it's boolean false. thank you so much.

function trueOrFalse(wasThatTrue) {
// Only change code below this line

if(true){ return "Yes, that was true"} 
return "No, that was false"

// Only change code above this line

}
  **Your browser information:**

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/96.0.4664.110 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Use Conditional Logic with If Statements

Link to the challenge:

try this : Mod Edit : SOLUTION REDACTED

1 Like

This is always going to be true because true is an actual value in JS and thus this if statement will always be true.

I think you want to check if the argument passed into the function, wasThatTrue, is true or not.

It is great that you solved the challenge, but instead of posting your working solution, it is best to stay focused on answering the original poster’s question(s) and help guide them with hints and suggestions to solve their own issues with the challenge.

We are trying to cut back on the number of spoiler solutions found on the forum and instead focus on helping other campers with their questions and definitely not posting working solutions.

Okayy I am new here…
Didn’t know the rules, but now it’s okay i got you
Thanks for guiding me :raised_hands:t6:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.