Unsure why tests fail on Tech Doc Page project

Codepen URL for my project: https://codepen.io/deadparadise/pen/YzyYZrz

• Haven’t added much CSS yes as I wanted to make sure I build the site correctly first.

After building and making sure that I’ve fulfilled all user stories for the * Technical Documentation Page* project, I was able to pass all tests except for test #4 and #12, both of which are checking the inner header text from my main-section elements. I’ve double and trip checked them, made sure that they didn’t have any typos (although I am kinda blind sometimes), but they still failed.

I ended up checking the code written for them on the provided example and they look identical to me. Yet, if I copy over the whole thing and paste it into my own codepen, the test do pass. I’m unsure if I’m doing something wrong here or if I somehow came across a bug. Would appreciate any help regarding this.

Thanks in advance!

<header>Variables</headers>
Fix your closing tag on this line, and you pass all tests.

Hi! Have you tried passing the test on fcc web? I was only able to reproduce the error on the codepen test tool.

Your code seems fine to me!

Ugh, it was a typo! Just this time it was on an element that I wasn’t looking through. Thank you so much!

Glad I could help! Now take a moment to celebrate your success!

1 Like