User Story #10: (Survey Form)

Hey everyone. I’ve seen different answers to this User Story #10, but I really don’t know why the anwers are not working for me. I’ve been looking to this problem for quite a long time now.
Can somebody help me, please:

https://codepen.io/kekilio10/pen/gOoxKzd Here is the link to my project. So far it is pretty basic.

Hi @rojasecheverria !
Welcome to the forum!

User story 10 is referring to the following inputs.

<input id="name" type="text" placeholder="Enter your name" required>Full name<br>
    <input type="text" id="email" placeholder="Enter your email" required>Email
 <input id="number" type="number" placeholder="number of days" min="1" max="7" required><br>

Here is the error message:
10. For the name, email, and number input fields inside the form I can see corresponding labels that describe the purpose of each field with the following ids: id=“name-label”, id=“email-label”, and id=“number-label”.

I am looking at your code, and I don’t see any labels for any those inputs above.

You need to add those three labels with the correct id names to pass the test.

Hope that helps!

Thank you so much. I tried that and it worked. Actually, I did it before, but with some text mistakes, so it didn’t work at that time. Now, I that saw the error, I was able to solve it.

A post was split to a new topic: Help with survey form - arkieflier

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Help with survey form - arkieflier

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.