User story #14 Help!

Hi,

I need help with codePen. I’m at:

User Story #14: Inside the form element, I can select several fields from a series of checkboxes, each of which must have a value attribute.

I can’t see the title for the radio buttons I created but when I remove the dropdown section, I can see them. I’m sure there’s something I’m missing but I can’t figure it out.
I’m still working on it, so please don’t mind how plain it looks so far.

https://codepen.io/caromalacode/pen/rNxOpWw

Another question…does codePen has a function to help you check your code for any mistakes?

Hello~!

A couple of things:

• Make sure your project has the test suite. I’m showing you currently pass 6/14 tests.
  • CodePen has the “Analyse HTML” option which will attempt to validate your code for errors. I find that the W3 validator is much more in-depth, however.

I can help with User Story #14 You have the value attribute in your drop down menu already. Just apply them to your check-boxes. I’m at a loss with your title for the radio buttons. I may see some css applied to have a better idea why that’s not showing up.

Hi!
Thank you, I finally found the “Analyze HTML” option and it helped a lot. Turns out I had too many spaces…very disorganized. Now I can see the title for the radio buttons.