User Story #8** and **User Story #9**

Tell us what’s happening:
Describe your issue in detail here.
Could somebody help me write a code for the User Story #8 and User Story #9 because my website should have a body element or something to resize my photo since it’s too big on the web page and I can’t fathom how to do it since I checked the lessons and I’m using Pen.io where HTML and CSS are on different pages so the text is split into 2 parts.

URL to CodePen project
(https://codepen.io/pen/?template=bGWKGxK)

Kind Regards

Hi @simas.brazinskas !

Can you tell us which project you are working on?

Are you working on the tribute page?

When working on any of the FCC projects you need to include the script tag in your html.

<script src="https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/testable-projects-fcc/v1/bundle.js"></script>

Also, there are some errors in your css.

You need to remove this <style> from the css section.
You also can’t nest this

img {
  max-width: 1200px;
  width: 100%;
  height: auto;
  display: block;
  margin: auto;
}

inside the body .

This is the correct way to write your css.

body {
  font-family: system-ui;
  background: white;
  color: black;
  text-align: center;
}
 img {
  max-width: 1200px;
  width: 100%;
  height: auto;
  display: block;
  margin: auto;
}

Hope that helps!

1 Like

Thank you very much.I would also like to ask when Im following this guide to create a portfolio page Build and deploy a portfolio website [Full Tutorial Course] - YouTube am writing the code in the PEN app on the PC.It shows me this message and nothing is seen on the screen.Is there some sort of layout problem since HTML and CSS are written on different pages?

It would be best to open up a new topic since your new question doesn’t relate to this topic.

But just looking at the screenshot, you placed all of your html inside the css section which is going to produce an error.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.