Uzumaki Naruto - A Tribute Page Project - Feedback

Hello World, I’m Bobby, Yuppp I just finished my first challenge build a tribute page, i dont know why i am so excited right now, it will be a pleasure if u guys want to see my page and give me comments or feedbacks, i’m ready to hear all of the feedback to make me better :slight_smile:

Thank you.

Click here to see my project: Uzumaki Naruto

Hey Bobby,

nice to meet you! :wave:

Congrats on your first project, you did a great job so far! :clap:

My ideas:

• all tests pass, awesome!

• when you use codepen, you only have to add the code that belongs into the body; so you can remove:

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
  <head>...</head>
  <body>

You can move the head content into Settings > HTML > Stuff for <head>

• after you removed this unnecessary stuff, you can get a code validation by pasting your HTML code into the body; you will see some errors and I think you are able to fix them! :+1:

• you can increase the readability of your code by:

1. clicking on the small arrow on the right side of the code box and
    2. clicking Format HTML/CSS
  • the blue header looks very unnatural to me, it breaks the consistency of the nice “black-yellow” theme

Keep us posted and keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Thank you so muchhh for ur feedback I really appreciate it :+1:
I’ve fixed the <!DOCTYPE> and , and about some errors, I’ve tried with the code validator you gave me, after that now the message said no warnings or errors anymore.

Notes: and about the blue header I was actually inspired by Naruto Konoha’s Blue Headband :sweat_smile: because I thought it was cool, as i’m trying to make the background (black-yellow theme) to be looked like Naruto’s Jacket Vibes.

Thank you so muchh for ur feedback, God bless u mate! :slight_smile:

1 Like