Validation doesn't work in custom promisify function

Validation doesn’t work in custom promisify function

We are going to need a lot more information before we can help you. Pasting your code in here would be a good start. Or a link to your project if it is available online. A better description of the problem would be nice too.

To display your code in here you need to wrap it in triple back ticks. On a line by itself type three back ticks. Then on the first line below the three back ticks paste in your code. Then below your code on a new line type three more back ticks. The back tick on my keyboard is in the upper left just above the Tab key and below the Esc key.

helpp herea
plz help

Please wrap your code in triple back ticks as I explained in my previous post.

here is the link of the project http:

hi @bbsmooth
did you see the code?

What is the source of this problem/challenge? Do you have a link to it?

when I test my code it works correctly however if I validate the question on codingame it gives me an error I don’t know what I missed

What validation is being performed with the above code?

I don’t know the validation code because it’s a codingame test and the objective of the test is the description I mentioned

Do you have a link to the game site?

don’t know the validation code because it’s a codingame test and the objective of

Looks like some kind of school/employee coding test instead of one the site’s practice playgrounds, but that is just me.

so any solution for this problem

I can’t seem to access the URL you gave us. It tells me the maximum time allowed has been reached. In the future, if you want help with code, please be sure to give us all of the information we need up front so we don’t have to keep going back and forth asking for things, which just eats up time.

you can access the test li

I’m not sure what error you are getting. I tested and submitted your code and it seemed to pass for me. But then I got a pop-up about an error occurring, but I don’t think that had anything to do with the tests. It appeared to be an error with the system itself. Is that what you are referring to?

yes I saw this error it has nothing to do with the problem it is linked to the right of access you do not have the rights to execute the code

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.