Validation is done improperly though the code is syntactically alright

Tell us what’s happening:
Describe your issue in detail here.

**though i gave the right syntax for transform property its not validating properly please resolve it.**

<style>
div {
  width: 70%;
  height: 100px;
  margin:  50px auto;
}
#top {
  background-color: red;
}
#bottom {
  background-color: blue;
  transform: sKewX(24deg);
}
</style>

<div id="top"></div>
<div id="bottom"></div>
  **Your browser information:**

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/94.0.4606.81 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Use the CSS Transform Property skewX to Skew an Element Along the X-Axis

Link to the challenge:

check this property correctly

You have an error in your code.
The property is skewX() , but you have sKewX().

the syntax is right! what’s the mistake unable to figure it out.

The syntax is wrong. skewX is not the same as sKewX.

1 Like

no!
i’ve cross checked the property several times but still it’s not clearing the test cases

The property needs to match exactly, with every single letter being capitalized correctly.

i understand but the syntax has to be:

p {
transform: sKewX(24deg);
}

and i’ve done it the same way…

No. You still have the property wrong. sKewX is still wrong.

This is capitalized incorrectly.

1 Like

Are you ignoring what we are saying on purpose? Your code is wrong. You capitalized the K in the property incorrectly

thank you! i was wrong

i give you hint here in my previous reply you should use skew( ) like this not sKew() , k must be smalll

1 Like

gotcha! thank you i hadn’t recognised it as fonts were small.

If you press F1 inside the editor and type font you should see an option to zoom the font size.

Doing that should be safe to use, as opposed to zooming the browser or changing the minimum font size, which might affect some challenges.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.