VM not resetting when challenge is refreshed.Learn Bash by Building a Boilerplate - Build a Boilerplate

Tell us what’s happening:
I got about 54% of the way through the Boilerplate tutorials, and I encountered a tutorial that wanted me to go back 2 folders. I entered cd … two times instead of cd …/… but the Code Road Pallette did not recognize that I was in the correct folder. I tried resetting the tutorial, but the terminal code did not reset, so when i entered the correct code to move back 2 spaces, it took me completely out of the freeCodeCamp folder. And the code failed, obviously, because i was not in the correct folder.
I reluctantly refreshed the whole challenge to start again, and now the Code Road Pallette is not accepting any code without resetting each individual tutorial. To Be Clear: When the code passes, I see the percentage complete and click the green button to move on, but on the next tutorial, if I enter the correct code, it doesn’t pass until I select the reset button. Doing this for 170 tutorials is going to take forever. Is there a way to reset the entire Virtual Machine to restart the challenge?

I’ve cleared browser history, cache, cookies. I double checked that 3rd party cookies are enabled. Nothing is working.

Your code so far

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/109.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Learn Bash by Building a Boilerplate - Build a Boilerplate

Link to the challenge:

you can go into the virtual IDE playground on codeally.io website and delete the entire container for the course.