Wanting to Create Project while Working through Challenges

I am wanting to create project projects while working through projects to accomplish several goals.

1. Retain knowledge.
  2. Create portfolio worthy work.
  3. Understand my progress.
  4. Easily understand my progress
  5. Get a job.
  6. Improve effeciency.
  7. Work with others… etc. etc
    I created a JSON object of the first two react challenges and was wondering if I could get advice on how to follow up on this in a most efficient manner. I will add the code below and was wondering if people could answer a series of questions. (1-4 not 8-11)…
  8. Is there already a project management github project that tracks progress and organizes our understanding of FCC skills.
  9. Is the info in the JSON object something that can be placed online (It is copied word for word in many cases.)?
  10. If there isn’t anything like this and it is okay to create, is it worthy of a github project?
  11. Any other criticism is welcomed. Been studying code forever and ever and it just seems like rabbit hole after rabbit hole without significant rewards compared to what life demands.
	{"challengeIndex": 1,
	"title": "Introduction to the React Challenges",
	"webArress": "https://www.freecodecamp.org/learn/front-end-libraries/react/",
	"terminology": {
		"term": "react",
		"definition": "an open-source JavaScript library for building user interfaces created by Facebook that is used to create components, handle state and props, utilize event listeners and certain life cycle methods to update data as it changes"
	},
	"notes": {
		"index": 1,
		"note": "React combines HTML with JavaScript functionality to create its own markup language, JSX."
	},
	"challenge": "Read Intro",
	"solution": "n/a",
	"functions": {
		"index": "",
		"function": "Introduction"
	},
	"appliedAt": {
		"address": ""
	},
	"complete": true
	},
	{"challengeIndex": 2,
	"title": "React: Create a Simple JSX Element",
	"webArress": "https://www.freecodecamp.org/learn/front-end-libraries/react/create-a-simple-jsx-element",
	"terminology": {
		"term": "react",
		"definition": "an open-source JavaScript library for building user interfaces created by Facebook that is used to create components, handle state and props, utilize event listeners and certain life cycle methods to update data as it changes"
	},
	"notes": [
		{"index": 1,
		"note": "React uses a syntax extension of JavaScript called JSX that allows you to write HTML directly within JavaScript. This has several benefits. It lets you use the full programmatic power of JavaScript within HTML, and helps to keep your code readable."},
		{"index": 2,
		"note": "JSX is a syntactic extension of JavaScript, you can actually write JavaScript directly within JSX. To do this, you simply include the code you want to be treated as JavaScript within curly braces: { 'this is treated as JavaScript code' }."},
		{"index": 3, "note": "JSX is not valid JavaScript, JSX code must be compiled into JavaScript. The transpiler Babel is a popular tool for this process."},
		{"index": 4, "note": "It's worth noting that under the hood the challenges are calling ReactDOM.render(JSX, document.getElementById('root')). This function call is what places your JSX into React's own lightweight representation of the DOM. React then uses snapshots of its own DOM to optimize updating only specific parts of the actual DOM."}
	],
	"challenge": "Instructions: The current code uses JSX to assign a div element to the constant JSX. Replace the div with an h1 element and add the text Hello JSX! inside it.",
	"solution": "const JSX = <h1>Hello JSX!</h1>;",
	"functions": {
		"function": "Assign HTML to a React Variable."
	},
	"appliedAt": {
		"address": "n/a"
	},
	"complete": true
	}
];```

I am unsure if this answers your question but there is a good video for react that explains a lot of these concepts. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLX62G4lc44&list=WL&index=5&t=4167s . I did all the react lessons and felt like I was not understanding it enough. Now I am little over an hour in this video and it is slowly making a lot more sense.

I think taking the extra time to go through videos like this will improve your portfolio. My first couple of websites from the first certification are not that clean looking because I did not take the time to watch videos over html/css explained.

In terms of getting a job, the Javascript, Data Structures, and Algorithms are the most important sections. Get the book cracking the coding interview, it has been recommended in a couple of the articles posted on here. I did a few software engineering interviews and those were the most important topics. I ended up not making it past the final rounds, and taking an Electrical Engineering job then realizing I really want to improve and move into software.

Hope those suggestions help, best of luck!