Weather app: feedback / could anything be improved?

Hi guys,

I’d love to get any feedback on my project. It’s been my ‘second’ more serious project, which I have made, but since I am serious about coding, I want you to be completely honest with me, and if you spot any bad practice / something could’ve been done in a better way, you should definitely let me know. Basically, don’t be afraid to say what you think about it.

Here is the link click me! (is responsive, but for some reason geoloc doesn’t work on my Samsung Galaxy S5)

By the way, my app was inspired by a guy called Gengitter ( he is a mod here, link to his app here )

Edit: :smiley: I am not a very artistic person, no hate on my graphics skills please.

Just a couple of small things I would recommend:
1.) The location should be situated just underneath the title, in the center, rather than off to the left. It looks weird the way it currently is.
2.) Add a unit for the pressure and humidity. I’m no meteorologist, but I believe humidity is measured in percent, and the pressure can be measured in a variety of ways, but I’m guessing that in your case it would be in millimeters of mercury (abbreviated as mmHg).

Other than it looks good! Keep up the good work! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback. I’ll follow your advice, and play around with it tomorrow. Changing the position of the text is easy as well as adding the extra units.