Web Design Certificate Projects Feedback Please

Hey guys,
If you could, could you guys look at my projects, and give me constructive, relative feedback, be as harsh or as pleasant as you want, any feedback will be cool, I just want to be able to improve on my skills (or lack thereof), and try to be the best I can be.
Thanks.

The links for my projects are:
Tribute
Survey Form
Product Landing Page
Technical Document
Portfolio

The textarea is too wide.

1 Like

@smile1120 I’ll see what I can do, thanks. Do you have any idea of what I could do to resolve it?

In your project, #multiln is textarea.
So, in CSS, remove all textarea code.

Then, add max-width:95%; to #multiln.

1 Like

Thank you. It works now. But apart from that, everything else is okay?

@jacksondavies03,

• Keep the test script when forking the pen (<script src="https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/testable-projects-fcc/v1/bundle.js"></script>).
    • The test script should be included, with all tests passing, when you submit your project.
      • Your tribute page passes 7/10 user stories.
      • Your survey form passes 14/17 user stories.
      • Your product landing page passes 14/16 user stories.
      • Your tech doc page passes 7/16 user stories.
      • Your portfolio passes 6/12 user stories.

Edit: Any other comments I can make on your pages is moot.

2 Likes

Hello I will like to comment on your tribute page, may be if you increase your content’s font-size, line height and change font family

1 Like

@Roma Thank you for letting me know, I will definitely double check the user stories. I wouldn’t say it was moot to comment on my style, as it could help. But may I ask what the script is? And what it is for? Because the src didn’t lead me to anything.

@Fanie I have changed such, to improve readability and style, thank you.

It’s JavaScript. When you forked each of the projects it was there in the HTML section.
Just copy/paste, the whole thing including the script tags into the top of the HTML section in codepen. When you do you’ll see a green hamburger menu in the upper left. Click on it and choose the appropriate project and run the tests. For any failing tests you’ll see the button turn red. Click on the red button to see which test(s) failed and an explanation of why.

1 Like

Oh thank you, I wasn’t aware of that, I do that instead of reading through each of the elements.

One thing I noticed that will help. Don’t use <br> to force line breaks or add spacing. Use margin and/or padding in CSS.

1 Like