Web Design Project-Landing page

Tell us what’s happening:
Hello, there
I need your help.
I’m coding landing page recently, but “header” and “footer” don’t change the color and position. I wanna change the color #708090 at header and footer. In addition, I wanna arrange footer contents side by side.
Please give me your hints.
Thank you in advance.

+additional:
I don’t know why the logo position doesn’t follow my code…

Your code so far
https://codepen.io/siienaa/pen/MWjrXYj

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/87.0.4280.88 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Build a Product Landing Page

Link to the challenge:

When you say you want to change the color of the header/footer, do you mean the color of the link text in the header/footer? Right now the color of the link text is white because in your CSS you have

a {
  color:white;
}

So if you want to change the color of the link text then you would change ‘white’ to whatever you want. This will change all of the links on your page to this color though, so if you only want to change the links in the header/footer then you need to target just those links in your CSS.

The items in your footer are in a list, so they display as a single column by default. One good way to make them display as a single row is to use flexbox (display: flex) on the list.

I’m not exactly sure what you want the logo to do so you’ll have to explain the problem in more detail.

Thank you for your advice.

Logo>>
I wanna put the logo on the left side, but now it is placed in the middle.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.