Web developer intern cv advice

HI
i am currently applying for a web developer internship and would appreciate and advice from anyone to help me write my cv. I have been working through the responsive and legacy web design certifications. I have posted the job description below and i know they are asking for wordpress specifically which i do have knowledge off.

Questions i have that i would like help with are

should i include previous non-related jobs on my cv?

Anything that i should include in my personal statement related to my time completing the freecodecamp certifications?

Thanks for taking the time to read this and all help is appreciated.

DFJ Automotive have been developing their e-commerce activity over a number of years and an exciting oppurtunity has emergerd for a paid intern. You will have some knowledge of website design (preferably Wordpress) and maintenance and be able to use Microsoft Office. You will work in conjunction with the Managing Director. This is a great oppurtunity for someone to develop their skills while being paid. It will provide excellent experience for a future career in the digital marketing.Job Type: Fixed term contractContract length: 2 monthsSalary: £19,000.00 per yearBenefits:Work from homeSchedule:8 hour shiftAbility to commute/relocate:Preston, PR2 5BE: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)

With no knowledge of your work history or schooling, there’s not much practical advice anyone can give.

Make sure your CV has your tech stack listed. Include any projects you’ve done in the real world (or at least something solid from an online course that has real-world applications).

It’s a CV, of course include your work history, whether or not it’s relevant. Otherwise it looks like you’ve never done anything before. Be sure to reference soft skills, as these are more important these days.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.