Welcome to freeCodeCamp's forum

I am pascal from nigeria.
Because i’m limited without it.
I started with HTML haven’t gone far in it.
Please I need help

1 Like

Hi @Pascal01 !

Welcome to the forum!

If you need help with some of the FCC html challenges, then the community would be happy to assist you.

Use the Ask for help button in the challenge and it will generate your code and challenge link and post it to the forum.

1 Like

Hello World.

I’m Paul. I’m learning to code to make a career change where I can enjoy financial stability and maybe to work remotely. I would like to become a front end developer. I’ve already learned how to code with HTML and CSS with FCC and some JavaScript on an app called Grasshopper.

2 Likes

Hi @Pascal01, the community is great at assisting you when you need help. What works for me when I get stuck or want to learn something new is to reference online sources such as W3schools and developer.mozilla.org.

1 Like

Hey all, I’m Frank. I’m new to the fcc community. I want to learn how to code and I figure if I go through the challenges, I should learn a lot. Looking forward to collaborate with some of you.

2 Likes

Greetings. My name is Andrew. I have gone through 50% of The Odin Project. However, the last time I did any of that was in January. So, I’m a little rusty and decided to try out this site to refresh myself, and hopefully continue on further than I’d gotten before (I was just starting JavaScript). I’ll be starting from the beginning here. I just wanted to say hello and get my first post out of the way. :wave:

3 Likes

Hello fellow coders!!! :smiley: My name is Jake and I am 16 years old and from New Mexico. I am learning to code as a hobby and maybe someday make a job out of it.

Happy Coding! :partying_face:

3 Likes

Hi
I am dewalemi.
I have done a little website/blogging using CMS like wordpress but I wish to understand the codes that goes behind, and how to create other stuffs in tech.
The freecodecamp resources has been life-saving, and a welcome help. Can’t wish for more.

I am currently on the Responsive Web Design project, but I am currently stuck on User story 5 - " User Story #5: When I click a .nav-link button in the nav element, I am taken to the corresponding section of the landing page."

I cant see to get this test to pass, whatever I do. Kindly help, please.

2 Likes

Hello there! I’m Aaron, I’ve been coding for awhile off and on for fun, and I’m looking to get more serious with it in the next year.

I’m learning to code to have a career in an industry I like, to build some fun things, work with others on projects, and be able to have a flexible location to work (I love working in an office but also like the flexibility of home). Plus coding is the future and that gets me excited!

I’ve been learning mainly on freeCodeCamp and App Academy Open.

2 Likes

HI @dewalemi !

Welcome to the forum!

If you need help with a project, please create a new post with your codepen link and description of the problem and someone can assist you there.

1 Like

Thanks @jwilkins.oboe

1 Like

Hi. Everyone.
Programming is cool!

1 Like

Hi all, my name is Hermine Bascoe. I started coding because I need to put an assessment form online, wanted to make it myself, and figured that coding would be fun to learn anyway, so why not? I have been coding since mid-May of this year. It has been great so far!

3 Likes

Thanks a bunch! I am going to try to figure out how to do that right now!

1 Like

Hello everyone,

My name is Mathias, I’m a 26 years old guy from Paraguay and I’m really new to coding. In fact, I’ve just started two weeks ago with a youtube video and found about FCC in the comments.

I’m excited about all of this, so I’m diving into the courses and properly taking the time to learn as much as I can. I aim to become a full-stack developer but for now I’m focusing on front-end.

Nice to meet you all!

4 Likes

Hi! am Tony am learning to code to help low resources people and I have been learning to code doing my own research on different places.

1 Like

Hi, I am Bright.
I am trying to learn more about coding.

1 Like

Hi! I’m Aki, and I’m living in Chile for now. I have been wanting to get into software development for a while, but from now I am completely dedicated to it.

1 Like

I am just a dishwasher scraping by in the boonies of Texas. I’m four and a half years old, at best, inhabiting a corpse born in the 20th century and allegedly thirty years old as of typing this message.

I have lived in fear for most of that time of failure, of disapproval, of trying hard only to be the stupidest person in the room, and my mind hazed by pressure of expectations and dislike of peer culture. Thus I have neglected almost all of my interests, and my tries for what few I dared being anticlimactic wheezes dead on arrival.

As long as this corpse has some twitch left in it, I have to see my obligations through. Current circumstances give me a setup where I can gradually poke my head out of the walls and shells of bad habits and reluctance to try that I’ve formed.

Programming has been one of my main interests since my corpse and I were still the same thing. I finally have breathing room to dabble.

I have begun watching those Giraffe Academy tutorial compilations and grazing what I can hold onto. I don’t have a proper programming setup to test it like I want, but I have scraped by on Code Blocks.

1 Like

I don’t understand why this is “flagged”. I guess the website mentions? But then maybe it’s because it’s a question for this thread in the first place.

Anyway for what it’s worth, welcome. I just joined myself.