What are your thoughts on my portfolio site so far?

The website is incomplete right now. It is a “portfolio” website missing the portfolio. I have just started on it.

What do you think of the aesthetics? How can it be improved?

http://hbtest1694.000webhostapp.com

Discovered a problem. The navbar is collapsed on safari ios and don’t know why…

The navbar is also collapsed on my phone. When I attempt to view the website in Desktop Site, your webpage only takes of half of the screen and it doesnt expand to the bottom of my phone. I am also unable to click and view anything inside of the navbar.

• Your images need alt text (this is for accessibility).
  • If I start at a bigger font size and then decrease it, the images in the ‘My Skills’ box all disappear. I know that doing cool effects is fun but I would suggest you lose the effects unless you can be sure that they work in every situation.
  • If I start at a smaller font size and then increase the font I get a horizontal scroll bar, but if I scroll to the right your background stops early and the “Masterpiece” header is cut of where the background stops.

If you don’t know how to adjust the font size only, using FF, go to the View->Zoom menu and activate ‘Text zoom only’. Then while holding Ctrl down scroll your middle mouse button to adjust the font size. You should be able to handle at least a 200% increase.