What area of the programming is the least saturated?

I hoped that somebody could point me in the right direction,on what area of the programming i should focus on if i want to have a kinda decent chance of getting a job. Mobile development,web,something else? Correct me if i’m wrong,but it kinda seems like the market is now full of programmers and there is not such a high need for them anymore.

2 Likes

Mobile development,web,something else?

There is no right or wrong answer. I would suggest to try something you like. Research about the market, see if companies are hiring people with the same kind of skill-set.

the market is now full of programmers and there is not such a high need for them anymore.

The option to work from home has been widely accepted in our field for quite some time… and in the midst of the COVID-19 outbreak, working home is a necessity. There are companies out there looking to hire developers, not many right now… but there is a good amount

1 Like

There’s currently a vast, bottomless need for programmers, it’s just that the need is mainly for programmers with experience (yes, this is catch-22)

1 Like