What can I do with python I mean the best thing to do with python

Can someone help me what can I do with python I mean something special that can benefit me too. I am 13 years old and I am learning python for a month. Now, I dont have any good Idea what I can with python please dont tell ask me to make games like madlib or something

If you are just learning, small projects are an important step in learning how to make more complex projects. I honestly would just Google “python project ideas for beginners” and pick a couple that look interesting.

Python is a general purpose language, so there is a wide range of things that you can do with Python.

1 Like

No Starch Press has some good books on getting started with Python. Automate the Boring Stuff With Python is popular.

Hey RR,
You can do a ton of things like scrape pix off the web or make games. ;))

There are two places I like & BOTH have FREE online books and Dr. Chuck has free videos too.

1. Automate the Boring Stuff with Python is cool because it has projects at the end of each chapter. The early chapters teach the basics but help you build “Rock-Paper-Scissors”.

2. One more is Dr. Chuck - Python for Everybody, He goes over steps while teaching you to get info off the web, for example.

Good Luck

1 Like