What do you think? Flying bird animation feedback

Hi, I thought I would share my bird animation. I think it lacks something but I’d like some feedback, I think it’s too simple. Well, I used HTML and CSS. So thanks for watching. Better viewed in computers not phones. And better yet in full page view.
Finally the definitive version.
@michaelnicol What do you think of this, pal?

I changed something and I don’t know what, the wings were at the middle of the birds’s body now they’re floating on their own, it must be some typo. Any help in finding it would be welcome!

1 Like

#bird {
display: flex;
position: relative;
flex-flow: row nowrap;
align-items: center;
justify-content: center;
animation-name: flying-bird;
animation-duration: 2s;
animation-iteration-count: infinite;
}
I just removed ‘min-height’ property and added ‘align-items: center’.

1 Like

Hi @yasir.ahmed and thank you but it didn’t work. Welcome to the freeCodeCamp Forum!

Thanks for the welcome. Sorry to hear that did not work.
Its looking like this after adding that.

1 Like

@yasir.ahmed I"m gonna try my laptop maybe the cellphone isn’t good enough. Thank you again!

@yasir.ahmed It worked in the laptop! Thank you so much I marked your post as solution. Excellent first post at the forum. Congratulations!

1 Like

Sounds Nice! Glad to help.

1 Like

The animation looks nice and for me the wings are in the right spot.

Is it possible to add some box-shadows and scaling of the bird to make it look like it is flying closer to you? The box shadows may not work as well, but scaling it a little bit during the animation might.

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback my friend.
I’ll put the box shadows after a cue of things I have to do first haha. It will look nice.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.