What is IsOperator.test()

Hi! I am working on the JavaScript calculator right now. I tend to follow the example project, try to understand what is going on, then see if I know and under stand whats going on. Then put my own twist on it. I came across the isOperator.test() function in the example project. I have no idea what it does/is and can’t really find anything on the web/doc page from Mozilla (its burried in other search results for unrelated topics). I assume it just test for + = : ? / \ ! and other operators then returns true or false but I want to be sure. The example project uses these in ternary operators and I also don’t have a lot of experience with those so trying to learn and understand as much as possible.

Do you happen to know what section? I completed that cert without taking all the courses.

I took a class on algorithm scripting in about a year ago in java so I had already done most of those projects in java before. So I skipped ahead. Never mind though, I forgot I named my regex earlier in my project XD. I guess taking a week off from my project will do that to you.