What is the error in CSS?

what is the error in CSS ??

Challenge: Build a Survey Form

Link to the challenge:

I edited your title and post.

Validate the HTML and CSS.

I would suggest switching the Syntax Highlighting on Codepen. It will help catch syntax errors.

Go to your Codepen profile settings. Under “Editor Preferences” switch the Syntax Highlighting to Oceanic Dark and save the setting. Go back to the pen and make sure your new setting is working, the code highlighting will be using different colors. If there are issues you should see code marked in red. That is the new Syntax Highlighting showing you where the problems are.

Press the down arrow to the right of the code boxes and select the “Analyze” option. You can also use a validator tool.

Also, you are not allowed to copy the code from the example project. You can use it for guidance, you can not just copy-paste the code and make a few changes.

Create your own project with your own code.

1 Like

i now i copy all of CSS except picture to try . i ask about when paste CSS the footer of form doesn’t be in center?

I don’t understand your question.

But you still have errors in the HTML which is why some of the code is showing up as code on the page. If you did what I said and change the Syntax Highlighting and use the “Analyze” option you should be able to find the error.

Hint: look at line 46 in the HTML

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.