What IT domain should I specialize?

Good day, fellow programmers, I want to upgrade my current job, from $630 a month to at least $1,000, preferably $2,000 a month.

I don’t have a computer science degree or any degree, I only finished high school, and I’m 18 years old.

I’ve made small game projects know a bit about programming, what is a compiler, and how to generally read and understand the code like it is written in English.

I also live in Romania, and I need the job to be remote, because I live in a Village pretty far away from a big city, about 50KM from Timisoara

Hello @Rezeryet - welcome to freecodecamp forums.

First, you do not need a degree to start a career in tech. Experiences teaches you most than what a college degree can do.

Now, from what I understand, you need a remote tech role which you could perform and learn as well.

IMHO, I will highly recommend to ask yourself what is that you wish to learn or, what is your interest? Are you keen in networking, or coding or integrations/scripting?

Once you figured what you want to do, then it will be easier to deep dive to details from there.

Always here to help.
Farath