What takes to be a Node.js developer

Hi
I am focussing on back end development , currently working on nodejs mongodb and angular . I am really confused what it takes to apply for an internship as backend developer.
If someone list technologies and depth of knowledge required will be helpful.
Currently I am working in accounting . Interms of experience and education i am totally beginner .

Thanks for taking you time to read this and giving me valuable suggestions.

Apologise for my lack of English skills

I can’t give you an exact list of things to learn for an internship, but keep an eye on job postings to see what is currently in demand. It would be a good idea for you to understand HTTP and REST before diving into backend development. From there, just go through the freeCodeCamp backend material to start.

How internships work depends on the companies in your area.

You could try reaching out to companies that hire developers in your area and asking them if they take interns and what their criteria are.

Have a bird eye view on the current job postings and decide depending on the requirement of the companies for a backend developer. You can prefer going with Nodejs. Node.js is a powerful tool that is used to develop server-side web applications. It is an open-source, cross-platform runtime environment for controlling web servers, building applications, and creating event-driven programming.

Mod Edit: spam link deleted