What To Do After Learning HTML ,CSS, Javascript

Hello I am Sahil Suman a few months later I have learned html, CSS, javascript after learning this skills I am confused what to make in order to see my skills level can anybody suggest me some way to check my skills on HTML,CSS,javascript, also provide me some sites to copy for learning purpose

hi Sahil, it sounds like u need a little direction or an idea u can follow thru. I would look into Rob Percivals’s book how to make 10k in 6 to 8 months. I got the book thru Udemy when I purchased his course for $10, I like how he lays everything step by step. I think that its a great start to put ur new coding skills into practice, …he teaches u how to freelance using ur coding skill for beginners

ok thanks can you provide me the link of that book?

is that the book?

1 Like

Buddy can you provide me this course via sharing your udemy account i have a udemy account too with lots of paid courses you can use that and i can use your account :grinning:

That’s the aforementioned book!

Ok thanks mate :grinning:

yes that is it. pardon my late reply

also this second book 2017 edition also by Rob Percival is worth mentioning https://www.amazon.com/Confident-Coding-Master-Fundamentals-Supercharge/dp/0749479639/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1502364264&sr=8-2&keywords=rob+percival @sahilsuman933