What to do after Quality Assurance Certification?

Hi!

I’ve started my coding journey around a year and half ago, since then i’ve watched few tutorials, read a couple of books and worked of FCC certifications until Quality assurance “which i didn’t complete yet” , I’ve tried building few stuff, like a chess game, a file system that interact with s3 database using electron and all the other small projects from FCC.

Now i’m a bit lost, and since money is tight for me, I’m looking for the fastest route to start earning and pay the bills.

What I’m thinking right now is that I need to build my own website to serve as a portfolio in addition to 2 or 3 other projects to serve as a reference to what I can do. However I also feel that I still need to learn few stuff like Python and Django plus a framework like Next.JS that can allow me to build SSR web applications.

If you have any advice on what I need to learn to get the ball rolling or anything that you’ve tried when you’re in my place I’m happy to hear it.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.