When I click Curriculum it wants me to sign in

If clearing data does not work:

Hello FCC.
When I click on my portfolio, I see the number of coding challenges done but when I start exercice, Iā€™m not logged and in my curriculum too. Is someone have the same issue ? Regards.

but will my solutions be saved?

Nothing seems to be working. I guess we have to wait for the new platform.

If youā€™re having trouble signing in with the workaround posted above or by using an incognito window, itā€™s best to save your solutions outside of fCC as @ArielLeslie suggested. We should have a fix in the next few hours.

1 Like

Iā€™m getting the error after clearing all site data from chrome browser.

If that does not work, please simply wait for the update. You can still access the lessons. You can save your solutions outside of freeCodeCamp and submit them when the fix is complete.

2 Likes

I find it helpful to rewrite your solutions in any free text editors outside the website after completing a lesson. You can use sublime, notepad++ etc.

Such great news that the platform is updating!

Unfortunately, let me informs you that the problem still even if I used the incognito window.

waiting until the problem gets fixed, and it would be great if we get informed by email when the platform works.

Regards,

Alaa

I still canā€™t submit new lesson answers. Is this problem persisting for other users?

Woahhh the brand new redesign just came through! Login is working too now. Awesome.

Iā€™m stuck here. Canā€™t pass to next lessonā€¦

I still wonā€™t able to log inā€¦pls help

Same here cannot login with github account

i tried both ways , itā€™s not working ;(

My entire curriculum history has been wiped. All progress gone.

did your username change? if that so it means you have accidentally created a new account. try a different login method maybe

It changed on my laptop, however, on my desktop I was able to succesfully login through Github and my progress is restored, including my username. Nonetheless, I am almost constantly experiencing issues saving my progress.

We cannot reach the server to update your progress.

I am using Mozilla Firefox x64 with Adblock Plus and NoScript.
To make sure it wasnā€™t the fault of my plugins I also tried it on a clean browser like Edge and a plugin-less Chrome. :frowning:

if your username changed you have created a new account. Try deleting it, and log in with your usual log in method. otherwise you will need to write to team@freecodecamp.org

meanwhile, there is also the update ongoing, so you may want to wait till that is finished before flagging anything as a bug

Thank you, I have not send any official bug reports yet though.