When to try the project?

Hi everyone, I’m kinda new here since it’s my first post on this forum.

I’m a beginner in the Responsive Web Design course and I was wondering, at which point should I start doing the Projects ?

As I did a little overview of what’s expected from me, I’m not sure I need to finish the whole course to do some of them.

Can someone more experienced give a bit of advice?

Thanks in advance !

Welcome! You can start the Responsive Web Design projects at any time. And NONE of the challenges are REQUIRED to finish the projects. But if the only teaching resource you’re using is FCC then you won’t be able to finish them without learning the material of each section. (One of them requires CSS Grid I think, and that’s the last section of Responsive Web Design.)

But it’s really good to practice the skills you are learning from the challenges by making real projects as you go. So try out the first one (the tribute page) and just do as much of the HTML and CSS as you know right now. If you get stuck, try doing more challenges on FCC, googling the problem, or asking on this forum.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanks for your advice! :slight_smile:

You can start almost anytime after you finish the basic html and basic css section. I would suggest you finish all of the courses in the section before starting the projects, but it’s your choice.

2 Likes