Where do I go from here please

Tell us what’s happening:

Your code so far

<!-—
<h1>Hello World</h1>
-—>
<!-—Hello World-—>
<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>-—>
<!-—<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>-—>
<!-—
<!-—Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.-—>
-—>

Please where do I go from here I have been stuck for weeks

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (iPad; CPU OS 11_4 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/11.0 Mobile/15E148 Safari/604.1.

Challenge: Comment out HTML

Link to the challenge:

comment out the h1 element like this

<!--
<h1>Hello World</h1>
-->

Then, leave the h2 element alone with no comment. Next, you can try to comment out the <p> element yourself just like the h1 element and once you do the challenge will be complete!

Hi
in Html for comment something using this symbols:

<!-- everything here is comment -->

in this challenge, you must comment just h2 tag and uncomment h1 and p tag. For uncommenting a statement just delete These symbols:<!-- -->

It is great that you solved the challenge, but instead of posting your full working solution, it is best to stay focused on answering the original poster’s question(s) and help guide them with hints and suggestions to solve their own issues with the challenge.

We are trying to cut back on the number of spoiler solutions found on the forum and instead focus on helping other campers with their questions and definitely not posting full working solutions.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.