Where do i go if i want to learn further into programming?

Where do i go if i want to learn further into programming?

I would really like to go further into learning html5 css bootstrap etc but where do i go should i just buy a book or do i get a paid online course. Can someone plz help by repling to this topic and help me out thanks.

Have you started building the projects yet? These will strengthen your skills and you’ll learn lots more as you try to implement things you haven’t been taught yet.

Buying a programming book or else enrolling for a paid course can also do. But this can’t be done so, as you should also refer some more resources related programming. Try building programming related projects in different languages.

For CSS and Responsive Web Design, teamtreehouse.com is very good. You can get a free trial and see if you like it.

Some of the people at my local FCC group are helping me put together a list of resources that complement this curriculum. It’s still under construction but you can check if out if you want: https://github.com/gwenf/awesome-free-code-camp-resources

Another resource that people swear by on the forum is Jon Duckett’s book: HTML & CSS: Design and Build Web Sites.

I’ve only glanced at it, but it is beautiful and thorough.