Which are top computer courses?

HELLO there, I am a college graduate in the field of computer science and I am jobless now. I was wondering whether there are any computer courses out there which I can pursue so that I can upskill myself, since in my college time I never studied anything and just enjoyed my life, and now I am regretting the same. So just wanted to know some top-rated and job oriented courses which I can pursue. How about the courses mentioned in this computer courses list ? Are they legit courses or should I consider any other resources?

Hi @steve789!

I looked at the site and you can definitely audit high quality courses on Edx or Coursera for free. So I would personally use those resources instead.

This really depends on what you want to do in software development.

Web dev?
Game dev?
Machine learning?
Something else?

Once you figure that out, then you can come up with study materials.

FCC teaches web development. More specifically they teach the MERN stack and python.

You did graduate and currently have a degree in computer science. So that will work in your favor for job applications since there are employers that still want people with cs degrees.

I bet if you brushed up on some cs fundamentals that would help.

My main advice is to figure out what you want to do and then devise a plan to get it done.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.