Which coding-related career would be best for me?

I’m new to coding (only know basic HTML, CSS for now), and I like it so far, so I want to pursue something coding-related as a career. Here are my goals:

1. I want to make money online independently, which means I don’t want to work for anybody or freelance.
  2. As of now, I can only work for about 2-3 hours a day (in front of screens)
  3. Something which doesn’t require any interaction with people, other than maybe text messaging/email
  4. My goal is to make $500 a month or more off this which is enough in India.
  5. Something where I need no degree, but I’m ok with learning skills

So, yeah, which ones would be the best fit for me?

Well, with your self-imposed limitations, there aren’t many options. Basically you have to come up with a good idea, something that can be monetized, and code it.

2 Likes

You have repeatedly asked this exact same question on this forum. Your constraints still aren’t really realistic.

Have you read the previous 3 threads where we answered this question for you:

In the ten months since you posted your last post have you tried setting up a SaaS app? 10 months should be enough to at least start

There is no magic formula. If there were, everyone would do it.

It took me a long time to figure out that there are two ways to make money:

1. Provide something that people want but can’t do or get for themselves, for which they are willing to pay money.
  2. Help other people make money, by helping them do one of these two.

Since you’ve eliminated #2, your left with #1. Since A LOT of people would like to do this, you need to have a great idea.

4 Likes

what’s that? i did read a bit about on the net but i still got no idea about it. how could you use it to earn an income?

it stands for Service as a Subscription, it’s pretty much any app out there at this time

It’s a year since you last posted your question

Given your constraints, the only way you can make money from programming is to make some software product and sell it/sell access to it.

You were told this a year ago.

The only way you are going to be able make a software product is if you actually work towards making things.

A year later, you still only know those same basics :man_shrugging:t3:

Everyone wants to make money without doing any work. A few people are lucky and in the right place at the right time. A few people get it via nepotism or whatever. Otherwise you have to work to get to a point where you can do that.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.