Which one to use ?

Hello everybody ! I have a question, how to know which framework for backend to use from this :

• Django
  • Flask
  • Expressjs
  • Laravel
  • Symfony

I know it depend first of the programming language you use but i can use them all

and for frontend :

• React
  • Vue

(Or template blade of backend )

And thank you so much

Hello and welcome to the forum :partying_face:!

Take this into account:

• Do you want your project built fast? In that case, express may be faster than the rest.
  • Will you have a team? If so, choose a common ground. It doesn’t make sense to choose Laravel if only you have the knowledge (specially if the project needs to be built fast).
  • Which architecture are you planning to use? REST? I think most of the back end frameworks mentioned can build REST services (I don’t know them all), but if it’s not REST, then Vue/React may not be the best option.
  • Some of the frameworks may be easier/faster to customize than others. Express, IMO, excels at this.

In the end it will depend on you, as the project leader/architect to define what you should use :slight_smile:.

This is not an extensive list, of course, but you should find the differences and see what suites your project best :slight_smile:.

I hope it helps,

Regards!

Thank you so much for your answer, I really appreciate it !

1 Like