Who can help me plz i have done what i think is right but i cant seem to get past this step . Where did i wrong?

Please post your actual code instead of a picture. Also, please provide a description of where you are confused and provide a link to the challenge. Thanks

Try doing this
Mod Edit: SOLUTION REDACTED

It is great that you solved the challenge, but instead of posting your full working solution, it is best to stay focused on answering the original poster’s question(s) and help guide them with hints and suggestions to solve their own issues with the challenge.

We are trying to cut back on the number of spoiler solutions found on the forum and instead focus on helping other campers with their questions and definitely not posting full working solutions.

1 Like

Also, I know it may seem petty, but try to make sure you are entering your code exactly as the instructions say.

you have Indoor with a capital “I” and outdoor with a lowercase “o” …these types of things may also cause issues. Keep in mind when you are running to check your code the answer is very specific .

I think someone else posted the correct answer above me so I wont repeat it again. Best of luck to you!

2 Likes

Sorry @JeremyLT for this obscenity, pardon me… :frowning:

Okay so I just went back into my curriculum and solved this question myself to make sure I’m not leading you in the wrong direction.

I advise you to restart the step from scratch. After you try to enter the wrong answer multiple times it will give you the option to “restart step”… I would start with that.

Re read the question and enter everything carefully. Honestly I believe that your code is correct its just not in the right spot. Remember, everything you enter is being reflected as a functioning web browser… sometimes we have to use our own logic with certain things. Try putting your code on the same line rather than have them on two separate lines. If it’s not entered almost exact it’s not going to pass. Best of luck I hope this helped.

DON’T GIVE UP. JUST KEEP TRYING . MASSIVE MIGRAINE HEADACHES ARE ALL PART OF THE PROCESS!!!

thank you so much , the problem was with the lowercase o
i appreciate your help

1 Like

No problem my friend! Glad I could be of service .

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.