Why isn't there a Next Lesson Button?!

I don’t understand why it is overly complex to go to the next lesson and not seamless.
I just had a question that I couldn’t resolve, not because I didn’t understand the coding aspect but more so what the question expected me to do. I was providing an accurate solution and when going to the help page, other people had issues with the same wording/result. So I wanted to go to the next page, the fact that it is not just and arrow button is quite odd to me for a programming site. Is there some kind of reason behind this?

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/91.0.4472.124 Safari/537.36

if you have issues with a challenge why don’t you open a topic for that?

you can go to next challenge using the letter n from the keyboard, you may need to use esc first to unfocus the editor

Oh okay great! I must have missed that somewhere. I did look at the topic list for issues with this particular question. Everyone else had issues with the wording and the result in context to what was taught. I understood the final answer but i just wanted to move on the next one lol.
Thank you for the response.

which challenge is this?

I believe it’s intentional that a button to progress to the next lesson button only appears after you have passed all the tests. Typically if someone wants to skip a lesson or a section of lessons, they do so by picking the one the want to skip to on the curriculum page.

Oh I just meant in general so I didn’t record a specific challenge sorry!

here it seems you were talking about a specific challenge

If you have a question about a specific challenge as it relates to your written code for that challenge, just click the Ask for Help button located on the challenge. It will create a new topic with all code you have written and include a link to the challenge also. You will still be able to ask any questions in the post before submitting it to the forum.

Thank you.

I thought I did, I might have deleted part if the autogenerated info or something.
Thank you I will make sure it relates to the challenge next time!

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.