Wooff #4th project is done ///Time for some feedbacks

Hello FCC society, Hope you all are doing great… I have done my 4th project " Product Landing Page". And Yes I have used google and youtube(tutorial) for reference and learned a LOT from it. So many new things and this is just the beginning. I feel like my searching skills are getting better haha. Anyway please have a look and keep in mind I got a soft heart :heart::heart::heart:

cheers.

1 Like

Your page looks good @thepannu786. Some things to revisit;

• Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the body element in HTML. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to the <head> element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
  • Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.

Side note, very few people are going to see your page the way you want. The font you chose is for the Apple platform and has to be downloaded. I’m on a Mac but haven’t downloaded any add’l fonts. Windows users won’t be able to. It’d be better to choose a font from Google Fonts that you can link to (head element in HTML) or import (CSS).

1 Like

Looks amazing @thepannu786. Didn’t know that we could completely redesign the project. I thought we only had to give the existing boilerplate our own twist. After learning about this, I too should now explore and build some cool webpages.