Word Blanks challenge 11

Word Blanks challenge 11
0.0 0

Tell us what’s happening:

result = “Helo” + myAdjective + " " + myNoun + " " + myVerb + " " + myAdverb + “.”;
It’s not working . Why!

Your code so far

function wordBlanks(myNoun, myAdjective, myVerb, myAdverb) {
  // Your code below this line
  var result = "";
result = "Helo" + myAdjective + " " + myNoun + " " + myVerb + " " + myAdverb + ".";
  // Your code above this line
  return result;
}

// Change the words here to test your function
wordBlanks("dog", "big", "ran", "quickly");

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/66.0.3359.181 Safari/537.36.

Link to the challenge:
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/javascript-algorithms-and-data-structures/basic-javascript/word-blanks

I ran it now on jsbin.com and it worked. I was wondering if the problem of the challenge is that Hello has one l instead of 2. You have written helo. Try changing this and see if it works.

It doesn’t matter how i write Helo or hello … It isn’t the spelling here . Something else , but i took ur advice and changed the letter and it didn’t work .

Can you please clarify What do you mean by its not working?
Because just now I tested your code seems to be working fine.

How !! I am still trying with the same line !!! Mine isn’t going through . It shows

running test
wordBlanks(“dog”, “big”, “ran”, “quickly”) should contain all of the passed in words separated by non-word characters (and any additional words in your madlib).
wordBlanks(“cat”, “little”, “hit”, “slowly”) should contain all of the passed in words separated by non-word characters (and any additional words in your madlib).
// tests completed

Ah! I see it just put a space after helo it will work.

function wordBlanks(myNoun, myAdjective, myVerb, myAdverb) {
  // Your code below this line
  var result = "";
  result = "Helo " + myAdjective + " " + myNoun + " " + myVerb + " " + myAdverb + ".";
  // Your code above this line
  return result;
}