Word Blanks help please astral wolf

Tell us what’s happening:

Hey guys so I understand how to do this I think I just made a tiny mistake if you could help explain whats wrong and why and how to get the correct answer
Thank you

Your code so far

function wordBlanks(myNoun, myAdjective, myVerb, myAdverb) {
  // Your code below this line
  var result = "";

// Your code above this line
  return result;
}
var sentence = "the" + "dog" + "was really" + "big" + "and he" + "ran" + "quickly" + "away";
// Change the words here to test your function
wordBlanks("dog", "big", "ran", "quickly");

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/75.0.3770.100 Safari/537.36.

Link to the challenge:
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/javascript-algorithms-and-data-structures/basic-javascript/word-blanks

Im sorry im still a beginner so Im still confused so whats wrong with what I did and what do I do?

There are also the lines that say “your code below this line”, “your code above this line”, you are not writing inside the function

Tell us what’s happening:

so am I supposed to make a sentence with all the words they give me like this?
or what do I need to do differently?

Your code so far

function wordBlanks(myNoun, myAdjective, myVerb, myAdverb) {
  // Your code below this line
  var result = "The" + "big" + "dog" + "hit" + "ran" + "quickly" + "into the" + "little" + "cat" + "slowly";

// Your code above this line
  return result;
}

// Change the words here to test your function
wordBlanks("dog", "big", "ran", "quickly");

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/75.0.3770.100 Safari/537.36.

Link to the challenge:
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/javascript-algorithms-and-data-structures/basic-javascript/word-blanks

the goal of this exercise is creating a string concatenating variables. You need to use the provided variables, myNoun, myAdjective, myVerb, myAdverb and create a phrase around them

plus, careful with creating a string, you are missing all the spaces. Right now result has value of Thebigdoghitranquicklyinto thelittlecatslowly