Word Blanks is giving me problems and I can not seem to find the solution

Tell us what’s happening:
What am I doing wrong here? Is there a typo I am not seeing or am I getting something fundamentally wrong. Was hoping the madlib game would return with something like "This big and scary dog has ran very quickly. That little stupid cat was hit very slowly.

Your code so far

function wordBlanks(myNoun, myAdjective, myVerb, myAdverb, a, b, c, d) {
  var results = "";
  // Your code below this line
myNoun = "dog";
myAdjective = "big";
myVerb = "ran";
myAdverb = "quickly"
a = "cat";
b = "little";
c = "hit";
d = "slowly";

result+= "This " + myAdjective + " and scary " + myNoun + " has " + myVerb + " very "+ myAdverb + "." + " That " + b + " stupid " + a + " was " + c + "very" + d + ".";

// Your code above this line
  return result;
}

// Change the words here to test your function
wordBlanks("dog", "big", "ran", "quickly");

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/75.0.3770.142 Safari/537.36.

Link to the challenge:
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/javascript-algorithms-and-data-structures/basic-javascript/word-blanks

You don’t need to create any new variable
The values are already in the variables that are function parameters, to which you don’t need to change anything

You may notice that there are two comments in the code that say where you need to add code, you should change code only between those two lines

When th function is called any word can be passed as value of those variables, you need to create a sentence that contains the passed in values.
If I was to call wordBlanks("budgie", "green", "fly", "frantically") those words wouldn’t be written in your sentence because you are overwriting the values of the function parameters