Working on a SAAS, having some issues

Hi community,
I am Danish arora, came here to seek help on a topic. Actually I am working on a SAAS just to demonstrate my skills, I am doing this because I don’t want another instagram or netflix clone on my portfolio.
Here I am having a little knowledge issue, so that’s why I am here. The saas idea is a public blog, but It has a feature that has never been implemented by anyone, I mean that’s what I think. You see, I am using mdx to let users write blog. If you think why not just use markdowns then the answer lies in the feature that I am trying to add. The feature is that to add interactivity to a blog. For example, you would be able to build a chat box in a whole blog. This is easily possible with the help of mdx compiler as it allows React based JSX components to markdowns.
But here the thing lies. I am creating the library which will let users to create, test and publish those components to our blog’s library. I have successfully let developers to create and test their components, but I am stuck on publish command of our blog library’s cli.
The problem here is that I don’t know how we can use CDN for webpack compiled javascript and embed it in mdx’s react based component or mdx itself.

I would really appericiate if someone would help me over come my nightmare.
Best,
Danish arora.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.