Would appreciate feedback on my Product Landing Page

Have worked and re-worked this page. Would appreciate any help on the following:

• Design feedback
  • UX/UI feedback
  • Code review
  • Any bugs you notice.

Thanks,

Trevor R.

Hello @trrapp12 I open your page in my phone and your page is in wide mode i think you need @media queries.
Keep it up :+1:t4:

1 Like

Thank you. Good feedback.

Amazing job, really professional.
But why the blue emphasis? I’d use a strong tag or at least pick a different color.
And maybe try using a sans-serif text font to match the QuadraStalkr logo.

I tried to create a color scheme that would be unified throughout. Granted, this is a little mono chromatic. When I chose it I went to Adobe’s color picker website and did a word search for drones to see what suggestions they had for color schemes and this one happened to be the one I like. I’ll look at it again and see if I can find a different scheme with more colors.

Hello All,

Made some considerable refactoring considering the feedback including @StudiousArgyle 's comments about color scheme.

Have not yet been able to make it mobile ready. Sorry @Besma4all.

Would love to hear some more feedback if anyone is interested.

1 Like

May be in the near future you will do it.
And I have one comment please when I press your “Mission” and “Contact” anchor it doesn’t go to place that should be linked.
:+1:t3:

1 Like

Really good! @Besma4all is right though, but otherwise this page is very nice.

good catch. Trying to research the issue behind that. Haven’t found a solution yet. Looks to me like I did it correct thought. :person_shrugging: :man_shrugging: :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.