Wrapping the title element is giving me problems

<p>The head element should wrap around the title element. </p>
<p> I did this trying to wrap the title element but still got it wrong.   Where am I missing it?
<head>The best page ever</head> </p>
   **Your code so far**

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>

<head>The best page ever</head> 

<body>
 <h1>The best page ever </h1>

<p> Cat ipsum dolor sit amet, jump launch to pounce upon little yarn mouse, bare fangs at toy run hide in litter box until treats are fed. Go into a room to decide you didn't want to be in there anyway. I like big cats and i can not lie kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff. Meow i could pee on this if i had the energy for slap owner's face at 5am until human fills food dish yet scamper. Knock dish off table head butt cant eat out of my own dish scratch the furniture. Make meme, make cute face. Sleep in the bathroom sink chase laser but pee in the shoe. Paw at your fat belly licks your face and eat grass, throw it back up kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p> 
</body>

</html>
   **Your browser information:**

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/93.0.4577.82 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Define the Head and Body of an HTML Document

Link to the challenge:
https://www.freecodecamp.org/learn/responsive-web-design/basic-html-and-html5/define-the-head-and-body-of-an-html-documentPreformatted text

Hi, you have removed the <title> tag originally surrounding the text “The best page ever”. That was unnecessary.

Working challenge link here:

I hear you @MatchaCrisp,

```

I don't have the original title tag.

``` ``` What does the RESET ALL CODES mean? Is it going to reset the codes for this challenge or reset from the 1st challenge on day 1? ```

It would only reset the current challenge you are working on, don’t worry about resetting all progress :slight_smile:

(This was a question I had when I started out too! Was super scared of pressing that button haha…)

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.