Write Reusable JavaScript with Functions issues

I tried to attach this screenshot but the form kept giving an error so I decided to just share it below. Looking at the screenshot you can see that for some reason “Hi World” gets repeated three times despite the code being:

function reusableFunction() {
console.log("Hi world");
}
reusableFunction();

Can someone point out what I’ve done wrong here?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ug21Ue-OLGR8Ea0pagTl35aJgpU07suS/view?usp=sharing

please include a link to the challenge

if you want to include a screenshot, please paste it in your post, do not use google drive

There’s no access to the file.

Ya, I think there might be something wrong with the test. I’m getting the following error in the console:

ReferenceError: testConsole is not defined

Write Reusable JavaScript with Functions

I tried to paste the screenshot into the post, as I stated at the beginning of my post. The form gives me the following error each time I attempt the upload: “Sorry, there was an error uploading that file. Please try again.”

Here is the link again: Screenshot from 2022-06-12 15-49-32.png - Google Drive

Sorry for any inconvenience.

You’re not capitalizing “World” in your console log statement.

But even when I do it’s still not passing for me.

Also, to paste your code in here wrap it in three back ticks. On a line by itself type three back ticks. Then on the first line below the three back ticks paste in your code. Then below your code on a new line type three more back ticks. The back tick on my keyboard is in the upper left just above the Tab key and below the Esc key.

It worked out for me

Interesting, on my FF it won’t pass and I’m getting the reference error described above. But in Chrome it passes. Also, it passed in FF on Windows 11. Don’t know what’s going on but you can ignore my issue as it’s probably specific to me.

Duh. Sorry. The W was it. Soon as I changed it, it ran correctly. Will try not to bother people with trivial stuff in the future. Thank you.