Write Your First Code Using C# - Trophy - Write Your First Code Using C#

Tell us what’s happening:
Describe your issue in detail here.

"We were unable to verify your trophy from Microsoft’s learning platform. ", I want to check my trophy but I don’t have it under my achievements. However, I shared the link and have badges. I completed 6/7 tests, the 7th task is to get the trophy.

Your code so far

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/16.6 Safari/605.1.15

Challenge: Write Your First Code Using C# - Trophy - Write Your First Code Using C#

Link to the challenge:

You need to earn each badge on Microsoft for a section to get the trophy for that section @EugeneS. On freeCodeCamp, each challenge leading up to a trophy challenge has a badge to earn on Microsoft. Earn all the badges leading up to a trophy challenge, and you will get the trophy. For example, the first section on freeCodeCamp has these challenges:

-Write Your First C# Code
-Store and Retrieve Data Using Literal and Variable Values in C#
-Perform Basic String Formatting in C#
-Perform Basic Operations on Numbers in C#
-Guided Project - Calculate and Print Student Grades
-Guided Project - Calculate Final GPA
-Trophy - Write Your First Code Using C#

The first six challenges are associated with a badge you need to earn on Microsoft. Follow the instructions on each challenge to earn each badge on Microsoft. Earn those six badges and you will get the trophy for that section on Microsoft. After that, you can complete the last challenge above by verifying the trophy.