Okay, so I am basically taking this boilerplate that incorporates Gulp, BrowserSync and Nodemon into an Express app that someone wrote a couple years ago and refactoring it for Gulp4. I’m starting to think that maybe this would be a good opportunity to practice writing a readme, but maybe this is just fine. Here are some of the improvements I’m thinking about:
- Explain what Gulp, Browser-Sync and Nodemon are and why a developer would want to use them in their project.
- List changes I made to the repo (the Gulp refactor was only one of them)
- Include more instructions on how to use the app (for
- List the dependencies and keywords
- Include further instructions on how to use the app, such as where to find the configuration file.
What do you guys think? Or is this readme good enough?